Tuesday, November 4, 2014

First Birthday Party

Rise and Shine...It's Donut Time!

I decided on a donut theme for Luke's first birthday. We chose it because:
1. Luke is happiest late morning after his morning nap
2. DONUTS AND MILK!!

I had originally wanted to host a brunch, but I figured all the cooking and meal-planning would stress me out too much, and I really just wanted to sit back and enjoy the day. Buying a few dozen donuts and gallons of milk seemed pretty simple to me!

I spent WAY too many hours on Etsy and Pinterest searching for invitations.  I wanted something simple, not too kitschy..it's not every day your first-born turns one, you know??


Below are pictures from his big day. I also listed the vendors for items used at the end of this post. I know I stumbled across many blogs while party planning, and it was always nice then the author listed where they purchased a certain item. 





























Invitations:
 Greylein Paperie Designs - Etsy 

Pennant: Handmade from Scrapbook Paper

Donuts - Flying Donuts

ONE Shirt - Once Upon a Design - Etsy

Smash Cake - Whole Foods

No comments:

Post a Comment