Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My "I"

Have I mentioned lately how much I love my sweet husband?




And how proud I am of him?



And how I appreciate all he does for us?



I felt like the luckiest woman in the world 5 1/2 months ago on our wedding day, and I feel more & more blessed every day to call Isaac my husband.





Just last week, he finished up the Brain & Behavior module with the highest grade possible, after weeks of studying. He had been told by his peers & professors that this was going to be the hardest module of medical school, but he didn't let that keep him from performing as he always does. 


Ever since the end of the module, he has been keeping up with the housework, finances & Benson while I am away at work. This helps me soooo much, especially with my new work hours. Last night I was greeted at the door with a hot mug of lemon green tea (my favorite!) a clean house, and a pantry full of groceries. Talk about super-husband!


Tonight, Isaac is volunteering at Jaydoc, a clinic for low-income families. I couldn't be more proud of him. 




Thank, honey for everything you do. I love you.






No comments:

Post a Comment