Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Week 29

We made it to the third trimester! To commemorate the milestone, Isaac surprised me with dinner, a sweet card & balloon. I seriously hit the jackpot with this guy.






Tummy Diameter at Bellybutton & Weight: Measuring 30 weeks at my appointment today, and 151lbs. Baby is definitely growing! Baby is the size of a butternut squash, and very active. He's around 17" and 3lbs. 

Nicknames: Baby C, Mr. Squirmy

Food Cravings: I got to indulge in one of my favorites this past week since I was in KC - a Whole Foods cupcake. Yummy! Good thing I passed my glucose test! I also got to eat at RA, BRGR, Barley's Brewhaus, and had delicious BBQ. What a wonderful week of eating. 

Pregnancy Symptoms: Heartburn, back pain, shortness of breath. I am sleeping a lot better than I was a few weeks ago. I am starting to feel more tired than I did in the second trimester. It's starting to feel like the first trimester fatigue. 

Looking Forward To: Getting baby's nursery set up. I am getting really antsy. I keep asking Isaac if we can go buy a crib. 

Milestones: Our first baby shower at Ferrellgas. I work with amazing people who hosted a beautiful shower. We had D'Bronx pizza, salad, and cupcakes. Baby also got a lot of nice gifts, pictured below. Benson thought some of the toys were for him. 






As I mentioned, Isaac and I were in Kansas City this past week. I worked in the office Tuesday-Friday and Isaac came up for the shower on Thursday and we stayed through the weekend. 

On Thursday, we went to the Royals game. Dad hosted some business associates in a suite and we enjoyed great company and food. I got to see two of my favorite kiddos, Luke & Grace, and mom caught a foul ball. 

We stayed at Craig and Penny's through the weekend. We lounged at the pool, ate lots of BBQ, s'mores & frozen lemonade, watched movies, and shopped a bit. It was a great weekend. We went to church on Sunday before heading home. Of course, we sang "I Love you and You are Mine" and I bawled. It was super embarrassing  At least I have a big belly to explain my outburst. 























No comments:

Post a Comment