The past four months have been the most amazing of my life. I have always known that my main calling in life is to be a mother, and that I would love my baby so much, but there is really no way to prepare yourself for the love you will feel when your baby arrives.
Today was Luke's 4 month appointment. He is just below 50% percentile in height and weight, and nearly 80% in head circumference. Seems to be taking after his dad, a bit on the shorter side, but a big head to hold that giant brain!!
Much to my surprise, he has kept all of his hair, it has lightened a bit though. His eyes are still a mixture of green/blue/gray/brown (haha). It's really hard to tell what color they will they will be.
I feel like he is a great combination of our families, feature wise. I can see my parents, Isaac's parents, and ourselves in him. What a perfect gift.
I went back to work in January, which I have been enjoying. It's been long days & lots of work the past few weeks due to conditions in the propane world, but it gives me a chance to problem solve and take a break from the "baby" world.
We haven't visited our families since Christmas, but they have all made a few trips to Andover. Great Ginny and Papa Fisher came to visit last weekend and loved on their "toodles." We got in a couple games of Yuck too while Luke slept. I'm so glad they came to visit us, I love hosting and we don't have to travel 4 hours!
Between taking care of Luke, updating his baby book, and his "Journal from Mom," my blog has been ignored a bit, but I'll try to update more often!






No comments:
Post a Comment