Where has the time gone??
I can't believe my baby is 10 months old! I'm looking through his birth pictures, and nearly in tears. In a few months, we'll be celebrating his birthday. I'm sure I'll be a sobbing mess!
He is the absolute love of my life (along with his daddy, of course) and I can't imagine life without him. He came at just the right time too, just in time for residency. I now have a buddy when Isaac works 18 hour days, someone to go to the library with, take to the YMCA, and grocery shop with. He's my little BFF.
At 10 Months:
Favorite Food(s) : Nursing, green beans, diced chicken, egg in a boat sticks (cooked in butter) toast sticks (smothered in butter)...basically anything with butter on it. I swapped avacado for butter on his toast, because at this rate his arteries probably partially blocked, but he was not impressed.
Milestones: Says "mama" and "dada" and other babbles. Can stand against furniture. Working on pulling self up and crawling. Laughs when he toots (such a boy..) Gets really excited when his favorite show comes on PBS (Daniel Tiger)
Stats: About 20 lbs. In 12 or 12-18 month clothing.
Favorite Book/Toy: Elmo puppet book (picked it himself at B&N) and any toy that makes noise, probably singing puppy.
Happenings this month: Celebrated cousin Christian's 7th Birthday - Stayed the day with Ginny and Papa while mom and dad went to the lake - Going to first "Mom's day out"
No comments:
Post a Comment