Monday, March 21, 2016

Stitch Fix #3

I loved everything in this fix, the stylist, Kristy, really hit it out of the park! I hope to have her style all of my future fixes!

I requested some color, and a pair of boyfriend jeans. Kristy also sent some items that I had pinned on my style Pinterest board. 


#1. Skies Are Blue Lyley Embroidered Yoke Knit Top - Returned
I loved the color and the embroidered detailing, but the fabric wasn't my favorite, it was a bit clingy. For $58, I figured I could find something I liked a bit more. Beautiful trash bag, huh? Cleaning day!


#2. Dear John Kyleigh Straight Leg Jean - Purchased
These are just what I wanted! A casual/non-skinny jean I can cuff with little distress! This brand fits perfectly too, I think I found my go-to brand! 


#3 - Loveappella Anchor Lace Sleeve Trim Knit Top - Returned
Too tight for my post-baby comfort :) I liked the low back and stripes. 



#4 - Market & Spruce Wilco Solid Quilted Vest - Purchased
This is my new favorite item in my closet. The color. The gold details. Quilted. Lightweight. I'm in love!! 


#5 - Market & Spruce Bernadette Lace Overlay Raglan Top - Returned
I'm not really a lace girl....but I did like this top. I had this pinned on Pinterest, and I appreciate my stylist sending it to me. It's a good casual mom-on-the-go shirt, but for $58, I wasn't hooked. I just found something similar at Costco for $12 ;) #costcoaddict


Even though I didn't purchase every item, I think this was a near-perfect fix! I think I'm finally starting to pin down my style, and figure out what I want to purchase with my remaining credit. I told my stylist I want "Preppy-ish mom style without being too collegiate."

For my next fix I requested: chambray, gingham,  another Dear John jean, a shirt dress. I can't wait for my next surprise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment