#1 - Matti Pleated Front Blouse - At first sight, I was not a fan of this blouse. I must admit, I was pleasantly surprised after trying it on. I am not a "flowy" top girl, and I tend to stray from feminine styles. I love the bright red color, but I wasn't a fan of the cap sleeves, or pleats. Isaac thought it was too "poofy," too. :) I think he likes more form fitting clothes on me. Verdict: Returned
#2 - Byers Houndstooth Open Draped Cardigan - This is a piece I can see myself wearing weekly. It's super comfortable, nursing friendly, and stylish too! I wasn't sure if I was going to keep it, because it was a little pricy, but Isaac really liked it. Verdict: Kept
A few hours after purchasing the cardigan, noticed that the back of the left sleeve was beginning to unravel. I'm sure I didn't snag it, and it looks more like a fabric issue to me, as there are numerous spots on the sleeve that are unraveling. I contacted StitchFix and they are sending me a replacement.
#3 - Hallie Heathered Scoop Neck Sweater - This sweater was not me. Too much fabric, and I felt the color washed me out. It was very comfortable, I will give it that! Verdict: Returned
#4 - Noolie Split Neck Blouse. I loved everything about this top! I am actually regretting not buying it! I was a click away from keeping it, but decided to keep the cardigan instead. Plus, I have a few blouses in my closet already, and I want to build my casual wardrobe now that I have babies at home. If I wasn't spit up on a million times a day, I would have definitely wear this top every day! I love the cut, the colors, the pattern, and the split neck. Super cute!
#5 - Kut From the Cloth Kate Boyfriend Jean - I have been looking for a pair of causal jeans, and I really liked these but they didn't fit well. You can see below that they were too baggy in the zipper area. They were also a bit pricy, at $88. I liked that they were not too distressed. A lot of boyfriend jeans have holes/tears, which I am not fond of. Verdict: Returned
Overall, I was satisfied with my second fix. The stylists are still trying to pin down my style, I'm sure. I'm not sure if I quite know what my style is, anyway! I seem to like a little bit of this, a little bit of that :). It did seem like most of the items in this fix were too baggy on me. Like I mentioned above, I prefer more form fitted clothing. Can't wait to see my next fix! Hopefully I will have some luck with a pair of boyfriend jeans!








No comments:
Post a Comment