Thursday, January 10, 2013

Christmas, Part 2

We spent a few days in Russell with my family before heading to Chicago. On the 23rd, we celebrated with Grandma & Grandpa Fisher. Grandma made her traditional and always delicious butterball soup, with all of the fixings. Dinner got a bit rowdy toward the end, as you can see below:

After dinner, we relaxed in the living room and opened gifts. Benson was a bit worn out from all of the Christmas happenings.

 The boys got Alpaca beanies
 and Noah got this frog spear..? I'm sure he'll get a lot of use out of this, poor frogs!
 After a wonderful evening at Gramps & Grams, we headed out to Turkey Hollow to spend some time as a family and open gifts. The siblings had a gift exchange:

I drew Devin's name, and got him a sweet wolf i-Phone cover, as well items for a homemade "sushi party."

 Alaina was way too generous, and got me a box full of girlie things; makeup, brushes, product for my hair, and other things I just don't buy for myself that often. Thanks, Lanie!!
 Isaac got Alaina a few items, but left most of them in Wichita, so we printed her pictures instead! He got her K-State earrings, a beanie, a variety of Japanese candy, and a yard of bubble gum.

Noah gave Isaac a gun cleaning kit. 

For mom and dad, each of us wrote a heartfelt letter to them, just to let them know how much we love them, and appreciate everything they have done for us. We gave those to them before bed, so there wouldn't be a Gfeller cry-fest during our happy celebration.

Below are a few more pictures from the evening:


I got a new camera that I am super excited about!! I upgraded from 7 mega-pixels to 18, woohoo!!

Noah and mom got iPhones, an upgrade from their military style flip phones. 

 Ready to dominate on the court - Looking good!





On Christmas Eve, we went to Uncle Warren's and Angie's for lunch before heading to Manhattan for Chrimas Eve Mass.

No comments:

Post a Comment