Saturday, May 4, 2013

Week 16

Happy May Day! I was reminiscing about my childhood, and on May Day, we would always put together little flower baskets and treats for our neighbors and "ding-dong-ditch" them. I can't wait to make special memories like this with Baby C!


How Big is Baby C: The size of an avacado...mmmm..guacamole.. Baby is 4.5" long and can now hear! My Mayo book said baby may even get startled by a dog barking or doorbell ringing.

Tummy Diameter at Bellybutton & Weight: 33" & 128lbs

Nicknames: Baby C

Food Cravings: Let me tell you, pregnancy cravings are REAL!! Let's see..what am I NOT craving?

This week the biggies have been cheetos, queso, slushies, and ice cream. Granted, I have not acted on all of these cravings, due to the fact that I want to gradually gain weight, but I did act on the Cheetos craving (puffy, of all things, which I normally don't like!) and ate the entire bag in less than 24 hours. I'm pretty sure my OB/GYN would advise against this, but what he doesn't know won't hurt him. This is a photo of me during those 24 hours:




Pregnancy Symptoms: Headaches, a bit of fatigue, and growing pains, but otherwise feeling good!

Looking Forward To: Looking at a duplex in Andover this weekend. We really like our apartment and it's big enough, but we would really like a yard for Benson. I can't imagine taking Ben out potty during the winter with Baby C "bjorned" to my chest. Sounds like a nightmare I'd like to prevent.

Milestones: As most of you know, we have thought we were having a girl from the get-go. Recently though, I have had a feeling that it's a boy, and even had vidid dreams about a baby boy. I have been researching boy names the last week, just in case :)

We also watched "What to Expect When You're Expecting," a new movie on Netflix, and I advise against watching that while expecting. I cried four different times during the movie...such a tear jerker for preggers!


No comments:

Post a Comment