Thursday, April 25, 2013

Week 15


How Big is Baby C: The size of an apple. He is 4" long and can now sense light. Tastebuds are also forming! 



Side Note: As you can probably tell from the chalk board, art is not my God-given talent! I really wish I could draw out cute pictures and designs like a lot of women do nowadays, but oh well!

Tummy Diameter at Bellybutton & Weight: 32" & 125lbs

Nicknames: Baby C

Food Cravings: Slushies/ice. Especially a cherry limeade slush from Sonic. 

Pregnancy Symptoms: I'm still feeling quite a bit better, but I don't think the fatigue has worn off completely. After work, I can barely stay awake to make/eat dinner, and usually go to bed around 8:30. 

Also, I'm still dealing with growing pains (round ligament pain.) It's basically just sharp in my lower abdomen as my uterus continues to stretch and grow to accomodate baby. 

Looking Forward To: The weather finally transitioning into Spring!! We had an ice storm a few days ago, which I hope will be the last sign of Winter. Can't wait for the 70 degree weather! This momma needs to get out and movin'!

Also, our 17 week appointment on May 7th. I'm hoping we can find out the gender then. Isaac is wanting to throw me a birthday/gender reveal party. I hope he can keep the secret until the 25th!

Milestones: I'm starting to sleep a bit better, and only getting up once or twice a night. I think my uterus has finally moved from right on top of my bladder!


Thoughts from Mom: If I could pick any time to be pregnant, the spring would definitely be the time. I'm loving the beautiful weather, and it give me such a positive attitude. My generous in-laws let us pick out a pot and flowers from their nursery last weekend, so we spent a bit of time potting outside. Such a relaxing pastime. 






No comments:

Post a Comment