How Big is Baby C: The size of a sweet potato. She's yawning, and even sucking her thumb!
Tummy Diameter at Bellybutton & Weight: 33" & 131lbs
Tummy Diameter at Bellybutton & Weight: 33" & 131lbs
Nicknames: Baby C, Sweet Pea
Food Cravings: Sonic Slush (Lime with a little bit of cherry). Maybe some fried cheese sticks on the side if I'm feeling naughty.
I am sleeping a lot better, but have woken up with leg cramps the past week. I am still dealing with growing pains, I'm not sure my uterus can stretch any more!!
Looking Forward To: Moving at the beginning of June! We got the duplex in Andover, which will be so nice with our new addition this Fall. Also looking forward to our 20 week appointment and big ultrasound on May 29th. I still can't decide if I want to find out the gender. Isaac is fine either way, and I feel like the surprise in the delivery room would really be special. On the other hand, I want to be able to plan for a boy/girl. We'll see.
Also looking forward to Devin's graduation from KSU this weekend!
Milestones: Baby C is kicking up a storm! I felt little butterflies in my stomach at the beginning of week 17, but it's now a daily (hourly) occurrence plus she's kicking A LOT harder! It's such an interesting feeling, kind of scary and awkward, but amazing the same time. I get kicked extra hard whenever I eat.
Isaac made my first "Mothers-to-Be" Day very special this past Sunday. He made me breakfast (pancakes and egg whites) and even took me to the zoo. It was such a special day and I can't wait to spend next Mother's Day with our little Sweetie Pie!
Isaac also took me maternity shopping this past week. I am going up to KC at the end of the month, and desperately need work clothes that fit. Stores never have a very big maternity section, so I'm still working on putting together work outfits, hopefully I can scrounge up a few comfy dresses. Anywho, I got a pairs of jeans, capris, a dress and a few tops. When we got to the checkout counter, the cashier started asking us about the baby and rang up our purchase. It was MUCH cheaper than it should have been...like 50% cheaper. When I mentioned that, she winked at me and said "I cut you a little deal, please don't return any of this!" I couldn't believe it, we must have been putting out the "poor, young, pregnant couple" vibe! Oh well, I'll play that hand while I still can!

No comments:
Post a Comment