Monday, June 3, 2013

May Fun

Holy Moly, I'm running behind! These past few weeks have been busy! Traveling, my birthday, our anniversary,  Baby C's sonogram, packing & moving!

Isaac planned a nice BBQ at the pond for my birthday. My family and grandparents came from Russell and we all enjoyed the weekend together. Isaac got me a cute squirrel necklace and I got a watch from my parents. I got a few gift cards too, which are going to be hard not to spend on the baby!

We spread out our anniversary to cover three days, we like to celebrate a long time! Monday night we opened gifts, Tuesday I made dinner, and then Wednesday night we went to Bonefish Grill. For my gift, Isaac got me some goodies from Victoria's Secret and a prenatal massage from a spa here in Wichita. Perfect gifts for this momma!

Below are some pictures from the past week:

 Devin's Graduation from KSU
 Hail Storm 


 Birthday fun at the pond

 Anniversary Celebration

 Complete with the "bubbly!"

 Our Sweetie Pie!!



No comments:

Post a Comment