Nicknames: Baby C
Food Cravings: Nothing in particular. Trying to eat a bit healthier. We've really been enjoying our new grill, so I've been eating a lot of chicken.
Pregnancy Symptoms: I'm feeling good other than heartburn.
Looking Forward To: Decorating the nursery in our new home. I've decided against the Treetop Friends theme, and now think a nautical/americana theme would be nice. Here's my inspiration: http://pinterest.com/gfellerj/nautical-nursery/
Milestones: Our 20 week sonogram, and finding out Baby C is a BOY! I went to Russell the weekend after to share the news. As some of you know, my grandma has been telling me Baby C was a girl from the get-go. Actually, since I was about 10 years old, I was told I WOULD have a girl first, based on the "string test."
So after a while of trying to decide how to break the news, I decided to write Grandma a letter from the "String Company:"
Milestones: Our 20 week sonogram, and finding out Baby C is a BOY! I went to Russell the weekend after to share the news. As some of you know, my grandma has been telling me Baby C was a girl from the get-go. Actually, since I was about 10 years old, I was told I WOULD have a girl first, based on the "string test."
So after a while of trying to decide how to break the news, I decided to write Grandma a letter from the "String Company:"
Mrs. Fisher,
The purpose of this letter is to inform you that your
“Gender Prediction via String Test” license has been revoked for the next 30
days.
We feel this is necessary due to your most recent gender
prediction slip-up in the case of “ChambersBaby#1.”
We realize this is one of your only errors and you have one
of the best records in the company, but we feel the suspension is necessary.
Enjoy your new great-grandson, and don’t hesitate to contact
us if you have any questions regarding your suspension.
Thank you for your service over the past years.
Warm Regards,
The Gender Prediction Company, LLC
Her expression as she was reading the letter was priceless. I broke the news to Grandma before everyone else, and Alaina made cupcakes for the reveal to the rest of my family.
That weekend in Russell, I also found Baby Boy clothes for his entire first year of life..for about $150. This included over 100 outfits, shoes, tummy time mat, bathtub. I definitely hit the jackpot.
I set up his closet the other day, and hung up all of his 0-3 month clothes. This is about 1/4 of his clothes. Almost more than mommy!
Baby also went on his first boat ride!





No comments:
Post a Comment