Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Extreme Couponing: Baby Edition

Who said having a baby was expensive?? Well, of course it is, but we are trying to cut costs in every possible way. So far, this has included hand-me-down baby clothes, maternity clothes, and gifts from family members. 

This week, I brought diapers and wipes into the equation. Dillon's has had an ongoing sale for the past 2 weeks, and every time I went to pick up some groceries, I would pick up a few diaper items. Below is a pic of everything I accumulated the past two weeks: (If you look closely, you can also get a sneak peek of our baby room color inspiration!)


I figure all of this retails for around $100, and I paid only $25 for it all. I'm pretty proud of myself :)

The diapers were $2.99 each with coupons, Huggies wipes were free when I had a coupon, and the Pampers wipes were $.49 with coupon. Score!! I hope this will last at least a couple months!


No comments:

Post a Comment