Our friends surprised us earlier in the week with a baby shower. We were planning on meeting for a potluck, so we were surprised when we walked into a beautiful baby shower. We have the sweetest friends. We all shared a dinner of chips & queso, little smokies, baby veggies, a "stroller" fruit display, & chocolate popcorn. Below are the gifts we received.
I am a bit embarrassed to admit that I have been craving ice the last 4 weeks, and have eaten over 30lbs of Sonic ice. I go through a 10lb bag at least once a week. It's just something about the cold and crunch that I can't get enough of.
Our nursery is almost complete, we just purchased a LazBoy rocker recliner last weekend which should be arriving soon. We had decided to get a glider, but after sitting in a recliner and realizing that I will be spending hours upon hours in it nursing, we opted for the more comfortable option.
We also have the car seat installed in my 4-Runner, or Mommy-mobile as it's now referred to.


No comments:
Post a Comment