Wednesday, January 7, 2015

11 Weeks

Mr. Luke and the holiday season has been keeping me so busy, that I nearly forgot to document our second pregnancy! 

I am so excited about baby #2, but I often find myself forgetting that I'm pregnant, which is so much different than when I was pregnant with Luke. I was constantly reading books, researching every sign and symptom of pregnancy, basically a pregnancy freak. I'm definitely more "chill" this time around!

Here is an update on baby #2. 

How far along: 11 Weeks

How Big is Baby C?: The Size of a Prune

How Big is Mom?: I definitely believe what I've read....you show earlier in your second pregnancy! I feel like my belly popped around 10 weeks. 

Symptoms: Tired all of the time. I'm glad Luke still takes 2 naps a day! Thankfully, morning sickness hasn't been as big of an issue as it was with Luke. Every once and a while I feel nauseous, but not daily. I do get the feeling a few times a day that I'm about to pass out. I think it's my body telling me to slow down, drink some water, and grab a snack. I often forget to do that, since Mr. Luke keeps me on my toes! Oh, and heartburn from HELL!

Cravings:  Ice Water

Aversions: Nothing

Sleep: Whenever I can sneak it in! 

Excited for: Those first "flutters!" 

 Movement: None

Dr. update: Baby is healthy! We had our first ultrasound a few weeks ago. We fell in love instantly!

No comments:

Post a Comment