Luke started walking in December, and I could tell that his hair was getting in the way of things. It was partially blocking his sight, getting in his food, and just a little unruly.
I LOVED his beautiful baby locks, but I scheduled him an appointment at the Blue Balloon for his first trim.
The salon is very child-friendly, and Luke did very well.
Here are a few "before" pictures from the salon's playroom, while we waited for his appointment.
A bit of a helmet head :)
Those CURLS!!!!
Here we go!
Such a handsome boy! We treated ourselves to a SmallCake Cupcake after.
Before & After
The haircut seemed to make him much happier. I suppose I would feel a lot lighter too if I got that mop cut off my head! He's officially my little toddler, good thing I have another little one on the way that I can baby!










No comments:
Post a Comment