How Big is Baby C: 18" long and nearly 5 lbs! Baby will continue to gain about 1/2 lb. a week until birth.
Weight Gain: Up 30 lbs
Food Cravings/Aversions: The first thing I want in the morning is a big glass of ice with lemon. I usually drink Crystal Light lemonade, which hits the spot. I am eating a 10 lb. bag of Sonic ice every week, just as I did with Luke. The weather is getting hot, and the ice is so cold and crunchy...I can't get enough! Other than ice and lemonade, I'm not craving much! Last week I did have a craving for a chocolate milkshake from Braums (made with vanilla ice cream, so it's just a hint of chocolate :) ) so I treated myself!
Pregnancy Symptoms: Getting harder to move in general. Getting out of bed, running errands, chasing Luke, is all getting tough. Heartburn is terrible, I take Zantac twice a day and Tums. Also been feeling some pressure and a stabbing pain, Doc said that was normal, it's probably just the weight of baby on my cervix and nerves. Ouch!!
I've been having a little Mommy guilt too because I feel like I'm not devoting enough time to Luke, and he's watching a little more TV than I would like...I feel like I have to have a fun day filled with outings, games, and activities planned for ever day, and if we have a boring day at home, I feel guilty.
Looking Forward To: Gfeller wedding festivities this July!
Family at Devin & Claire's Fiesta Shower
Luke had his first month of swim lessons this May. He was not too excited about it, but I think it was good for him to get used to the water. He did a lot better when Daddy took him!
We made the front page of the Eagle! Go Subaru!
Visiting Daddy at work. I love this picture. And their sweet lips. ;)
Getting some energy out at My Gym! We love this place!
We stayed at the Hayclon House B&B.
On Saturday, we went to Legends for lunch at Styx and a bit of shopping. That evening we walked Mass street in Lawrence and ate at Free State Brewery. Isaac had a gumbo and I had a soup/salad combo. That night, I had a few gummy bears :)
Sunday we walked the other side of Mass Street, had lunch at a wonderful Greek restaurant, drove around Lawrence a bit and looked at neighborhoods (thinking of settling there someday), drove to Clinton Lake, and had dinner at The Casbah. Wonderful burgers!! Also had ice cream at Silas and Maddys.
Thank goodness for FaceTime!
Berry Chantilly cake from Whole Foods. My favorite cake in the entire world!!!
Here are some other pictures from Spring:
Our Anniversary gifts to each other
State Track. My siblings are studs!
State Champs!




















No comments:
Post a Comment