Thursday, July 2, 2015

36 Weeks

How Big is Baby C: 6lbs and 20"

Weight Gain: Up 35 lbs

Food Cravings/Aversions: Ice water, although I prefer lemonade, it tends to make my heartburn worse. Still crunching on ice, but not as much. 

Pregnancy Symptoms: Baby's movements are really sharp, which hurt! Also having some back pain from lifting Luke and doing general things around the house. Other than that, feeling pretty good! Just glad there's no sign of swelling!

Dr. Notes: I had my first "check" yesterday. Also had the GBS swab and blood work done. Doc said my cervix was soft, and 40% effaced, and 1 cm dilated. He said baby's head doesn't seem to be down yet, which was surprising, since I've been feeling so much pressure! I think we have a little while longer to cook!

Looking Forward To: Noah is coming to stay with me this upcoming week, while Isaac works night-owl hours. I'm looking forward to having a helping hand and spending some quality time with my bro!

No comments:

Post a Comment