Saturday, July 9, 2011

"Baby, you're my Honey Bee!"

A few weekends ago, Isaac and I went to Manhattan for the country stampede. 


We left Friday evening just in time to catch the end of Joe Nichols concert, and then we got to watch the entire Lady Antebellum concert.


We arrived to find my parents in rare form....and to quote my mother "they've still got it!" They are so fun to hang out with, I'm glad not to only call them my parents, but my best friends. Thank you so much for the great weekend and awesome tickets!!





 Joe Nichols - Mom was in looovvvee!


 "Dev, hold our beer!"
 Lady A. 

 Blake Shelton


I drove everyone back to Lindsborg that night after the Lady A. concert - it was a pretty entertaining trip home!

We ended up getting home around 2:30 am, so Isaac and I didn't wake up until around 11:00. We immediately headed to Manhattan where we spent most of the afternoon with friends playing yard games, enjoying cold beer and having a great time!

We played "stump" which is a really fun game, but could be dangerous. I won!



That evening, we walked to the VIP section to eat our delicious dinner of pulled pork & brisket with all the fixins'. I didn't eat too much because I had to save room for a funnel cake! My favorite!

The concerts that night featured Blake Shelton & Brad Paisley. Both were amazing concerts, and we had a great time! Thanks again, mom and dad!


No comments:

Post a Comment