How Far Along : 11 weeks
How Big is Baby C: The size of a prune
Tummy Diameter at Bellybutton & Weight: 30" & 124lbs
Nicknames: Baby C
Food Cravings: Salads, anything fresh. I am still hating coffee & red meat.
Pregnancy Symptoms: Fatigue and the feeling of constant low blood sugar, like I could pass out at any moment. I get lightheaded if I stand up too long, or do anything strenuous. I have my ups and downs throughout the day, but when I hit a down moment, I'm really feeling terrible. I have also thrown up the past two mornings (Sorry, TMI again), have heartburn and headaches...pretty much anything pregnancy dishes out, I have it! I'm so used to feeling sub-par, I won't know how to handle myself when my energy returns!
Lifestyle Changes: Isaac has been a trooper the past 11 weeks, but I think he's getting a bit worn out being a full time student and care taker!
Milestones: Traveling to KC for a week. I wasn't sure how I was going to do it, but I did! The mornings were tough, but thankfully I got to take my sweetheart along and he made the trip much easier. He woke up every morning with me and prepared me breakfast daily & a snack-pack for work. Work was a bit difficult at times (especially around 11am and 3pm) but I tried to snack constantly so I wouldn't get too naseous. Each evening, I was absolutley pooped. I settled in around 7pm and felt pretty awful most nights. I think the exhaustion and earlier mornings got to me. I am so thankful I work from home, I really don't know how I would make it working from the office during early pregnancy.
Isaac was on spring break, so he enjoyed KC with me. We went to our favorite spots (OK Joes, RA, SmallCakes, Mr. Gyros, and the Stoll Dog park). We had a picnic on Friday since I worked a half day. It was so beautiful out and we really enjoyed spending quality time together.
Isaac was on spring break, so he enjoyed KC with me. We went to our favorite spots (OK Joes, RA, SmallCakes, Mr. Gyros, and the Stoll Dog park). We had a picnic on Friday since I worked a half day. It was so beautiful out and we really enjoyed spending quality time together.
Thoughts from Mom: Easter has always been my favorite holiday, and we had another reason to be thankful this year. Since Benson was in Russell for the week, we drove there on Saturday to pick him up. Sunday we went to Easter Mass, and then had lunch at Grandma Bonnies. As usual, she outdid herself. It seemed every conversation was about the baby, "how big is she, what are you going to name her, nursery plans, brainstorming names, etc, etc. Such exciting times!!
We spent Easter afternoon at the farm enjoying the beautiful weather. Noah and Devin made friends with Snowball the Llama (although Noah was trying to ride her) and we also rode motorcycles, dyed Easter eggs, and BBQ'd. Benson also had a blast at the farm, and convinced Isaac and I that we need to live on a farm someday! It makes me so happy watching him have a good time. Below are some pictures from Easter.
We spent Easter afternoon at the farm enjoying the beautiful weather. Noah and Devin made friends with Snowball the Llama (although Noah was trying to ride her) and we also rode motorcycles, dyed Easter eggs, and BBQ'd. Benson also had a blast at the farm, and convinced Isaac and I that we need to live on a farm someday! It makes me so happy watching him have a good time. Below are some pictures from Easter.



No comments:
Post a Comment