I've been feelin' fine this week and my belly is poppin out! I tried to flex my abs the other night, but it's borderline hysterical. I also keep getting freebies in the mail weekly from companies already wanting me to get hooked on their baby products, so that makes me happy too!
How Big is Baby C: The size of a peach
Tummy Diameter at Bellybutton & Weight: 32" & 125lbs
Nicknames: Baby C
Food Cravings: Chicken, chicken & more chicken. Fried, bbq, slow cooked, I don't care! Also, some potatoes and gravy on the side would be dandy!
Pregnancy Symptoms: I'm feeling SO much better! I have an occasional headache and heartburn, but no more fatigue or nausea. After three months, I'm still not able to sleep through the night without waking up multiple times, but I guess that's good practice for baby! I'm also getting peach fuzz in weird places, like my belly. I think it appeared overnight.
Looking Forward To: Isaac working in clinical pediatrics this week instead of the hospital. We (and by we, I mean he) just had two 17 hour days in a row....I miss my hubby! Also, going to dinner tomorrow night with the Schultz at Public. This might be the first Friday night in a while I'm up after 8pm.
Looking Forward To: Isaac working in clinical pediatrics this week instead of the hospital. We (and by we, I mean he) just had two 17 hour days in a row....I miss my hubby! Also, going to dinner tomorrow night with the Schultz at Public. This might be the first Friday night in a while I'm up after 8pm.
Milestones: My family coming to Wichita last weekend. Mom bought me a pair of maternity jeans which are SO comfy, and we also pigged out at PF Changs, which hit the spot. Also, I think I may have shaved my legs for the last time this week....it keeps getting more difficult! Isaac's going to have to learn!
Thoughts from Mom: So far I'm loving the second trimester! I have a bit more energy so I've spent some time nursery planning, and learning about breastfeeding, bathing, etc. I have decided on a theme for the nursery, Treetop Friends. I love the entire line by Skip Hop, and they have the cutest toys too! Lots of squirrels, owls, & trees. I'll blog more about my nursery inspiration later. Here's a sneak peek:
Thoughts from Mom: So far I'm loving the second trimester! I have a bit more energy so I've spent some time nursery planning, and learning about breastfeeding, bathing, etc. I have decided on a theme for the nursery, Treetop Friends. I love the entire line by Skip Hop, and they have the cutest toys too! Lots of squirrels, owls, & trees. I'll blog more about my nursery inspiration later. Here's a sneak peek:


No comments:
Post a Comment