Tummy Diameter at Bellybutton & Weight: 31" & 124lbs
Nicknames: Baby C
Food Cravings: Biscuits and Gravy! I saw chipped beef gravy on an episode of Diners Dive-ins & Dives last week, and have been CRAVING it horribly. I finally made some on Sunday night and may or may not have had three servings...
Pregnancy Symptoms: I feel like I'm finally getting over the first trimester blues. I have a very healthy appetite and can tolerate exercising a bit. I no longer sleep 75% of the day, and have enough energy for Spring Cleaning!
Looking Forward To: Our 13th week appointment on Wednesday, April 10.
Looking Forward To: Our 13th week appointment on Wednesday, April 10.
Milestones: Not fitting into any jeans...Isaac fashioned me an "extender" haha
Thoughts from Mom: This weekend was a lot of fun. The weather was perfect, so we took full advantage of that by going to the park. On Saturday we went downtown to Oakpark Park and walked through trails and by the river. I also flagged down a creepy ice-cream truck for a cool treat.
Yeaaahh! Cookies and Cream bar!
After that, we went to College Hill Park. We love the atmosphere of that neighborhood and would love to find a rental home there. We also found Benson's twin!
On Saturday night, we cheered on WSU at Jess & Nick's house.
Sunday morning, Isaac was on call and made it home just in time for church. After lunch and a cat nap, we headed to the west side and took a stroll through Sedgwick County Park. What a wonderful weekend!
Thoughts from Mom: This weekend was a lot of fun. The weather was perfect, so we took full advantage of that by going to the park. On Saturday we went downtown to Oakpark Park and walked through trails and by the river. I also flagged down a creepy ice-cream truck for a cool treat.
Yeaaahh! Cookies and Cream bar!
After that, we went to College Hill Park. We love the atmosphere of that neighborhood and would love to find a rental home there. We also found Benson's twin!
On Saturday night, we cheered on WSU at Jess & Nick's house.
Sunday morning, Isaac was on call and made it home just in time for church. After lunch and a cat nap, we headed to the west side and took a stroll through Sedgwick County Park. What a wonderful weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment