Monday, June 13, 2011

Bed Bath & UGGGG!

Isaac and I hurried home on Sunday to attend the BB&B registry completion event.

I figured it would be a low-key affair; boy was I wrong! We walked in the store and it was Black Friday all over again. There were hundreds of newlywed couples just like us trying to make their way through the cramped, tiny aisles while trying to decide if they want the slotted wooden spoon or the non-slotted wooden spoon, and other life-altering decisions.

Good thing Isaac and I came prepared with our list. We darted through the aisles together like we were on Supermarket Sweep. Most of the time Isaac couldn't fit through the store with our cart, so he stayed in a corner of the store while I came to him, hands full, with all of our purchases.


After nealy 2 hours and the longest receipt of our lives, we were home bound.

Overall, it was a very successful trip. We got the rest of our dishes, kitchen gadgets, organization stuff, ironing board, kitchen rug, beer mugs, and some other items.

We racked up a bill of $500 but thankfully with all of our gift cards and the BBB registry completion 20% off total purchase incentive, we spent nearly nothing.


Today I spent most of the day organizing this mess. I have an interview with Ferrellgas tomorrow afternoon, so that will be a nice change of scenery!

No comments:

Post a Comment