Friday, June 17, 2011

Home




Most of you haven't seen our new apartment, so here is a video of what we now call home. Notice Benson following me around like he's attached to my leg. My iPhoto also wouldn't let me rotate the video, so you may have to rotate your head!





Even as I am writing this post, he won't leave my side! See?



We still want to do a few things to make the apartment a little homier, but we are really enjoying it so far!


Yesterday was a pretty busy day. I had to go take a drug test and set up payroll for my new job, and then I went to start my work clothes shopping. The dress code for my new job is stated "business professional" so I'm going to buy mostly work dresses and skirts with a few tops. Most everything I have bought so far is mix & match, which is always the best! Erin and I are going shopping at Town Center tomorrow to try to find some more outfits. 
 
 I found a dress on sale at Target for $22, so I bought one in khaki and one in dark green. I they will make perfect outfits for work when paired with some jewelry and a cardigan. 


The other day, a guy came and sprayed for spiders and while he was here, he also put down a few sticky traps. Needless to say, Benson has been investigating these traps and yesterday, he learned his lesson.


Isaac and I looked all around the apartment for Benson and couldn't find him. We finally saw something moving underneath our bed and there was Benson, with his beard and two front paws stuck in the sticky trap. 



Isaac pulled him from underneath the bed and tried to remove his paws and beard from the trap. It took a while and Benson didn't have the greatest time, but the trap was finally removed. His paws are still a little sticky today!


Last night Hannah, Haley & I went out to celebrate my new job. We all shared a delicious dinner of small plates at Houlihan's at Town Center and then came back to the apartment to share a bottle of wine and Dolce Bakery cupcakes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment