Wednesday, June 15, 2011

"Good Thing Benson Doesn't Have a Calendar"


On Sunday, Isaac and I committed a major faux-pas..... we forgot our Bennie's birthday. We were so busy trying to make it home from Russell and Lindsborg and then hurrying to make it to the BBB registry completion event that it totally slipped our minds.


Isaac and I headed to Target for some items and picked up some presents for Benson while we were there.


 He snarfed down that wet dog food in about 2.4 seconds - I have never seen him eat so fast or vigorously! He must have enjoyed it! When he was done with his bowl, he went over to the pantry and started pawing at the un-opened cans. What a smarty pants.



Yummy beef stew. I think I could serve this to Isaac and he wouldn't know the difference!

We even let Benson snuggle with our Saranoni blanket that night, and now he thinks it's his.. He won't get off of it. He drags it around the house and bunches it up in a corner and sleeps. What a spoiled little dog.


 Oh, this is so comfy!

Last night I broke in my new Kitchen Aid stand mixer and made Isaac some cookies. We are so lucky that we got such great wedding gifts! I found a recipe for Reese's cookies that I had never made, so I gave it a try.




The cookies turned out really great. Since there's only two of us, we shared with our neighbors.



Happy Tummy = Happy Hubby!

In other Chambers News: Jaycee just accepted a job with Ferrellgas in Overland Park and will be starting this Monday! She is so excited to start her new career. More to come in later posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment