I woke up really early - earlier than I have woken up in AGES!- and got ready for my first day.
First day of work pictures
When I got to the office, my boss Jimmy introduced me to all of the employees. Most of them are young too, and we have quite a bit in common.
I trained most of the day with Kerri, who started in my position a year ago. We covered many things, but mostly mail, drivers logs, & incident reports.
Jimmy took me out to lunch at Jack Stacks, which was not as delicious as BBQ usually is. OK Joe's is definitely the best BBQ in the city. We did have good conversation and got to know each other a little more. Did I mention that Jimmy looks just like Phil Dunphy of of Modern Family? I mean, exactly. They could be twins.
I think I am really going to enjoy working full time. Today went by fairly quickly, but I'm really not a fan of the long days. Today it felt like I got home and then the evening was almost over, and now it is time for bed!




No comments:
Post a Comment